Our Community Says...
- I love the feeling of community at Foulds. The school ensures that each child has a sense of belonging and that every individual is valued. Foulds has a soul and this is not something that is present in every school. My child feels as though they are a part of a large family and will greatly miss this next year as they enter the big, scary world of secondary school.
- Our family all love Foulds and are so happy we chose the school. We are grateful to all the teachers, admin staff and his teaching assistants.
- THANK YOU to you all!! You're truly valued and appreciated and super talented at your jobs. My children are happy when going to school and that makes us parents very happy too. I feel the parent consultations are vital in working together to help our children progress. After every meeting we've been able to action something together with the teacher which has been extremely effective. Thank you!
- Foulds does many things brilliantly. I like the way the headteacher and other teachers are at the gate in the morning. It creates a sense of community. I also value the newsletters, hearing and seeing what's going on in the school across the years. I also think there's a great range of things going on such as class reps organising get-togethers and the PTA organising events. I believe these things are essential in creating a really nurturing environment for the children to grow in and a really close community where parents go out of their way to help each other. We are very grateful for all that you do.
- My child is flourishing at Foulds; they are happy, amazing us with their learning and we are very pleased with the school. Every interaction that I have personally had with the school has been hugely positive.